Thursday, May 6, 2010

06 May 10

When I saw this shirt at NY & Co, I kind of loved it. Upon closer inspection, I really hated it...the colors, etc. I have no idea why then I still got the tank, but now, I really like it! It has potential to be paired with so many colors! Speaking of colors, I have a lot going on today with respect to that, but I think it works.

Outfit Details
Ruffle tank - NY and Co (this just links to the solid colors, but I'm sure there are the printed ones in store)
Cardi - Target
Brown pants - JCPenney (there is almost a herringbone print to them)
Orange peep toes - Payless
Necklace - Loft
Earrings - F21
Bracelet - From Nicaragua
Here's a detail pic of my earrings, bracelet, pants, and shoes...unfortunately the full outfit pic doesn't show all the great colors.
NY & Co is having their 50% off sale again! 50% off everything in the store and online....Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

gina said...

Love the turquoise with the orange and red.

Taylor said...

Love these colors together! When did you pick up those pumps - I "need" some orange peep-toe pumps!