Thursday, May 6, 2010

05 May 10

Not much to say about this outfit except....hmmmm....maybe a better angle for the picture next time? I look totally prego in this picture, I'm not, and I don't think I look pregs in person, but who knows.

I really love this dress, it's super casual/comfortable, but I have to be really careful that I wear something underneath the top part of it...don't want everyone at work getting a free show! When you have a large bust, (IMO) you have to be extra careful what you wear and have to be sure to be covered up at all times while at work. I think, unfortunately, women with large bustlines can't get away with all the scoop neck/v neck tops that everyone else can without having something underneath. It just is what it is sometimes. I typically wear a tank or cami underneath everything, anyway, do you?

Outfit Details
Dress - Ann Taylor Loft, last summer sometime
Beige cami - AGX
Scarf as a belt - Target
Belt - NY and Co
Brown sandals - Nine West
Necklace that you can't see - F21
Had to show the flowers in bloom right outside my door!

1 comment:

Adrienne Rice said...

Love this look!

Adrienne
http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/