Friday, April 16, 2010

15 April 10 Birthday Dinner

I got this dress as part of Loft's 30% off dresses a few weeks back and let me tell you....I went a little off the deep end with the dresses! I really love this one though and thought it was a perfect time to break it out for my birthday dinner. That's right, I'm a tax day baby! My birthday really isn't a big deal to me, but we always go have a special dinner or night out. I did celebrate last weekend with a friend since her bday is just a week before mine. We had a fab time at a local wine bar with a group of our friends. I have to post my dress I wore to that soon. Are birthday's a big deal to you? Do you do anything special or really fun?
I didn't have my camera with me, but who needs one when you have an iphone, right? Well, we'll see.....I think we need some practice! And take a look at these shoes from NineWest...I love them so!

The dress is now on sale for $69.99 and an additional 40% off. All Loft sale items are 40% off and I might have ordered this in black as well...hmmmm. Since it's linen/cotton blend it wrinkles easily, but oh well, it's super cute and I can totally see myself wearing this throughout the summertime as well. Check out this, this, and this that I got during this great sale....many cute dresses for the warm months coming up!
Outfit Details:
Dress - Loft
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Charming Charlie
So, yeah, my iphone pics are not the best, that's why I had to grace you with two of them!
I love the look of nude shoes and will be wearing the heck out of these this summer. Looks like this color is sold out on line, but I'm sure you can go to your local store and get those.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Dave's b-day was yesterday too! Happy b-day!

Bianca said...

Beautiful! I keep peeking at this dress - its super pretty on you! Love the color!!

K said...

I love the color of that dress! I've actually been keeping my eye on some of the loft's sale dresses. :)