Monday, March 1, 2010

Had a Good Weekend?

Yes, this is a question...to all of you! I hope you had a good weekend, did you?

I spent the weekend with my husband "spring cleaning" our apartment. No amount of spring cleaning can keep up with all of my clothes, shoes, scarves, and jewelry. I really need to get organized! Next up is the jewelry, I think I'm going to save that for this weekend and I have some ideas in store.

I saw this story and thought I would share. I typically sell used clothing at garage sales or I'll just donate it. What do you do with your items, do you consign them or try to sell them at the thrift shop?

I have a couple of outfits posts for this week, so I should get them up in the next few days. Today is the 1st workday of the month, so I am extremely BUSY!

Are you taking advantage of the Ann Taylor Loft sale of spring sweaters that are only $20???!!??? Select styles of course, but I have 3 right now sitting in my checkout bag, still trying to determine if I REALLY need them or want them that much. Remember if you are shopping online, always use ebates.com, you get money back on your purchases, it's kind of a no brainer!

1 comment:

LaShaune said...

It's so good to see you back online. Congratulations on your wedding.

This weekend was absolutely wonderful - couldn't ask for better weather here, right? Wandering down Allen Parkway on Sunday was so much fun.

Typically, I donate most of my clothes to friends or purple heart but lately, I've made appointments with Charity Guild. They also take housewares and small furniture items. They pay on a 60/40 split and mail checks! The Guild doesn't take appointments and only take seasonal items. So if you don't mind a mad rush on Saturday's it's an ok option - but not my fav.

Also, fatwallet.com pays cashback for online shopping as well.

Cheers!