Sunday, March 7, 2010

07 March 10 - Weekend Outfit

This is what I wore while running errands over the weekend.

There were lots of sales going on this weekend, and of course, I took advantage of them, did you? I typically do not wear makeup on the weekends, unless I'm going out at night or to a party, event, etc. Is your makeup routine the same on the weekends?
I figured this little jacket would get a lot of wear (I got one in navy as well) later this month while I'm in California on vacation. We're going to LA and Santa Barbara for a friend's wedding. Anyone have any recommendations on a wine tour in Santa Barbara? If so, please leave them in the comments or email me at sigma_veronica at hotmail.com, thanks!

Outfit Details:

Navy pants - Old Navy
Cream twirl embellished shirt - Loft
Anorak - Loft
Scarf - Target
Flip flops - Loft

Another view so you can see the shirt...

Detailed shots of the scarf and design on shirt



4 comments:

Kyla said...

Ooh, I LOVE that jacket!

Cynthia said...

Great outfit! You are going to enjoy LA. I hope you have time to shop in your plans!

Bianca said...

Super cute outfit. Love the jacket.

I am actually opposite, I wear very little to no makeup during the week, and then go all out on the weekend. :-)

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I am digging that Anorak!!