Friday, March 5, 2010

04 March 10 - A Day Late

The weather is warming up here in Texas and soon I won't be able to wear all the cardigans I bought over the last few months, so sad....

I scored a super cute moto jacked at NY and Co during lunch today that I can't WAIT to wear this weekend. It's similar to this, but it's not faux leather. I guess I'm behind on that trend, but better late than never I guess. I got a few other shirts that were on sale for $7.99 and $14.99, wow, what a deal! Of course I used my coupon that I received via email for $25 off a total of $75, totally worth it!

I started using picnik.com to touch up my photos and am still trying to get the hang of it. If I look a bit too dark in some pictures, it's probably because I have been experimenting!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Outfit Details:

Pink/grey/black diamond print tank - NY and Co
Pink cardigan with flower applique - NY and Co
Grey pants - Old Navy
Grey faux suede MJ's - Target










2 comments:

Kyla said...

This pictures looks great and that color is gorgeous on you!

Cynthia said...

Love that cardigan! I am going to add you to my blogroll if you don't mind. I am so glad I found another blogger from H-town!