Wow, haven't updated the blog in a long, long time! I have still been reading blogs, but have been really busy these last 4 1/2 months since I've been gone. I kind of got "over" taking my picture every day and wearing (what I felt) the same thing all the time. I have a ton of clothes in my closet, but I was just feeling unmotivated, uninspired, and not good enough (in my head) to be updating this blog. So I decided to just take time and figure out what I wanted to do, if anything. I think I am finally going to restart taking pictures, hopefully daily and then updating my blog as time permits. Thanks for the emails and comments wondering where I was!
So, over my "break" here's a few things that happened:
1. My pc got a major virus
2. Got my pc fixed
3. Been working on a MAJOR project at work and working some long hours
4. Got engaged!
5. Got to go onstage with Donnie Wahlberg!!! (of NKOTB)
6. Got married! (VERY short engagement...all of 2 weeks)
7. My sister came to visit and had fun visiting with her.
8. Holiday time...parties, family, friends.
9. My pc got another major virus
10. Got my pc fixed, and it's like new again. (and yes, I had virus protection, etc both times it f'ed up)
That's about it!
Here's a picture of the day I got married. Dress from Nordstrom, Shoes from Nine West, jewelry borrowed.