Monday, February 15, 2010

15 February 10

After Christmas, my husband and I (wow, husband...ha!) decided we would get on the same cell phone plan and since I literally had one of the oldest phones I have ever seen someone carrying, we would upgrade to iphones as well. This is my first post with pictures from my iphone, they could be better and since I don't have any picture software at work, I think they still need some help, but you get the idea. I blurred out the background a little b/c I promise you, you don't want to see our ugly wallpaper in the kitchen. We rent and well, we don't really ever change anything while we're renting.

Outfit Details:
Pink cami - F21
Rose print cardi - Target
Grey striped pants - Old Navy
Grey and black shoes - Payless
1st grey necklace - F21
2nd grey necklace - Charming Charlie






To give you an idea of what my old phone that I just now got rid of, here's a pic of something very similar. It still had the cingular logo on it....so, I'm behind, who cares, right?

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I saw a similar cardi at Target yesterday. I should have picked it up. It looks great with your gray pants.

tiltedhalo said...

What a cute outfit! I swear we have the same shape, except you don't have a tummy and I do! I'm so jealous! You wear the nicest accessories...I have a problem in that area - that's the one thing I can't do (accessorize). Help! Like, what are some must haves I should own? I have hoop earrings, lots of them - (they are my favorite).

When you upgraded your phone you really upgraded! I don't have the Iphone, but I'm so smitten with it...but I'm with Verizon. I still have a flip phone, it's time for a upgrade but I don't know what I want yet.