Monday, September 14, 2009

An Outfit From Last Week - 09/09/09

Taking another cue from the Inspiration calendar, I did the Polished Black and Ivory outfit.


Outfit Details:
Black cami - AGX
Lace print cardigan - H&M
Black pants - Forth & Towne
Gold studded belt - Target
Black Cheri shoes - Shoedazzle.com
Necklace - Forever21



I think now looking at this, I should have done a different necklace, but I couldn't wait to wear it! Next up, I have a review of some great "forgotten" accessories!

5 comments:

Bianca said...

I love the black pattern sweater looks great!!

Milly said...

Love the Cardigan...pretty necklace!

Lynette said...

yay, veronica! i was missin that headless body of yours!!!

tiltedhalo said...

Hey V! You're back and I've been away...I think I've gotten myself together now - I'll email you about my absence.

I have a lot of catching up to do!

I love the lace cardigan and you can never go wrong with black pants.

Trace said...

Black and ivory is one of my fav looks! Love it and I think the necklace looks great. Sometimes I think some jewelry is too much on me, but then I think if I don't wear it now, when will I wear it?!