Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Catch Up

Here is what I wore on Monday, August 24th.

I seriously need to try taking better pictures...or go back to chopping my head off. I'm not naturally photogenic, and I'm not just saying that to be down on myself, it's just the truth. Some people are and those are typically who don't chop their head off in pictures. Anyway, on to the details.

Outfit Details:
Flutter sleeve striped shirt - Banana Republic (it's navy/white)
Pink Sweater w/tie belt - Loft
Navy pin stripe pants - Old Navy
Pearl necklace - Charming Charlie
Brown peeps - Steve Madden via Ross

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Keep up the good work.

Kayleigh said...

Oh and see, I saw this photo with your pretty face in my blog reader thing and came straight away to comment, so there :P

I think you are actually very photogenic, but I know what you mean...I always feel everyone else takes such lovely pix and that my face always turns out weird. I think it is something inherrent in our minds that makes us too critical of our features.

You look pretty, and especially so with your head attached, lol!!!

tiltedhalo said...

You are very pretty, what are you talking about girl?! I love the pink sweater w/belt. For the life of me, I cannot wear a belt around my waist because it inevitably slides down in between my belly fold. LOL I must get a Spanx.