Thursday, September 3, 2009

First of the Month - September

Wow, can you believe it's September already?!?

A shout out to Kimberly over at Fab Finds Under $50 for putting together her monthly Style Inspiration Calendar. You might notice over on the right I have the little badge she created as I am one of the "inspirations" for the month. My suggestion comes later in the month, so I'll be sure to post something then. If you're visiting from FF, hello, add me to your reader already!

Outfit Details:
Blue cami - Old Navy
Cardigan - NY and Co (what color is this? no clue, and of course I got 2 other colors in this style)
Brown "tweedish" pants - Forth and Towne
Brown belt - NY and Co
Brown Balboa heels - Nine West (same pair as yesterday, different color)
Jewel tone necklace - Target




In this pic, I think the belt looks a little high, my natural waist is lower, I fixed it a bit after the picture. I also didn't have my necklace on, but put it on right after this.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I don't know what color to call it, but I love the cut of your cardigan.

Milly said...

love the cardigan, necklace and shoes!

The Thrifty Stylist said...

i think it's kind of mustard? looks great with the teal...

tiltedhalo said...

I love the cardi as well. Very pretty color. I don't wear too many accessories, because I'm not too good at accessorizing but you do a great job. I need to learn some tips from you. You always look fab.