Thursday, September 3, 2009

31 August

I got this dress months ago and have only worn it once. It really is a great summer/spring piece, but for the office, I need to put a cami on under it and a sweater on over it.
These shoes are new and I LOVE them! Got them in brown too. I was a little worried about the patent leather, but since I don't do it often decided I should.

Outfit Details:
Black cami - AGX
Printed dress - JCP
Black kimono sleeve sweater - Loft
Black patent heels -Nine West (they're on sale too!)
Necklace - NY and Co

4 comments:

Milly said...

Nice dress....i like the shoes!

Rachael said...

I am in LUST with this outfit.

Sheeby said...

I have this dress and get compliments everytime I wear it... Love the shoes!

tiltedhalo said...

Very pretty dress and the shoes are hot! Love it.