Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Outfit

Something casual for a day spent lounging, lunching, and going to the movies with my favorite guy. I have never been one to wear a skirt just because, but when I found this one at Target, I thought, "why not?"

I'm definitely scared of knits on the bottom half of my body because let's face it, I have a lot of junk in the trunk. I'm a fan of other people making knits look great and effortless, but I think this skirt isn't something I would ever wear to work.

Excuse the hair...I didn't really do much to myself other than get dressed, not a fan of makeup on the weekends either.
Weekend Outfit:
White tank - AGX
Orange tank - Target
Brown knit skirt - Target
Brown wedges - Target
Necklace - Charming Charlie


6 comments:

Lesa said...

Beautiful necklace!

Cristina said...

I like it. One of my favorite color combos.

Milly said...

love orange & brown....cute necklace and wedges!

KT said...

Oh, I understand junk in the trunk. I get told on a regular basis about my "sister a**" I take it as a compliment, as I think my curves are kickin'!

Anonymous said...

Simple but stunning outfit! Love how the necklace pulls the whole outfit together. You have great style

tiltedhalo said...

Count me in as having a lot of "junk in my trunk" - I love, love, love skirts, but every knee length skirt I own and wear is all high in the back. I find myself tugging my skirt down all the time (which doesn't help, btw). LOL

This looks great on you. It looks like a perfect fit to me.