Monday, August 10, 2009

Wednesday's Outfit 08/05/09

Back to taking pictures of myself each morning, the next couple of posts are what I wore last week.

The first week of the month is always a crazy time at work. I work in accounting/financial analysis, so during close it's crazy busy and I literally do not leave my desk all day long. On these days I tend to wear higher heels since I'm not moving around a lot.

On your busy days at work, do you have any go to outfits?
Outfit Details:
Green/white faux wrap dress - CAbi
White s/s cardi - Target
Brown belt - NY and Co
Tan Cherie shoes - Shoedazzle.com
Gold necklace - F21


4 comments:

Milly said...

nice dress....Great shoes!!!

K said...

I have this dress! I have yet to wear it but it's lovely on you. If I don't know what to wear I have another CAbi wrap dress that I go to by default. Her clothing is so comfortable.

Bianca said...

I really like this dress - super pretty!!

Hillary said...

super cute shoes!