Monday, August 10, 2009

Thursday's Outfit 08/06/09

I blur out the background in my pictures because I typically take my pics right by the little area I have for my doggies. It's not cute, so I just blur it all out: water/food bowls and kennels.

Here's me before the makeup that I apply on the road or in the parking lot at work. I have no clue why I do this other than I wait until the last possible minute to get up every day. It's just a part of my ritual and I'm used to it. I wear contacts mostly, but lately I've been wearing my glasses because my contacts will irritate my eyes some.

Outfit Details:
Black/blue smocked waist tank - JCPenney
Blue cardigan - Target
Grey pants - Old Navy
Black wedges - Payless

3 comments:

Lesa said...

I bought a bunch of these cardigans for when I go back to work (or when it stops being 100 degrees around here) They were such a good deal weren't they? However I am jealous, as yours is my favorite color and I didn't see this one!

The Thrifty Stylist said...

really cute cardigan! it's super flattering and such a fabulous color indeed. i'm always looking for good office sweaters and layering pieces and never find anything this nice!

Trace said...

Love the cardi, and gotta love wedges! Cute as always (makeup or not)!