Thursday, August 6, 2009

Help Me Decide

The last few days of July I finally placed my Shoedazzle.com order. Here is the shoe I chose (Berlin):


So super cute, right? I thought so. But then I got the Shoedazzle.com email earlier this week and wasn't too in love with any of my choices so I hedged my bet and selected the Send me other Choices option (love this!). My other choices included the Cherie shoe from June, but in Black!

What's a girl to do? Should I #1 Keep the Berlin, July choice #2 Keep the Cherie, August choice or #3 Keep them both? (A girl can never have enough black shoes, you know).

I have issues with buying multiples if it's something I really like and I really do like the Cherie shoe and have gotten tons of compliments on them. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

D said...

thanks for your nice comment on my blog. i like both shoes. one seems like it's more on the casual side, the other dressy. i say keep 'em both!:)

The Thrifty Stylist said...

personally i like #2 more... way sexier... i'm not into the gladiator thing so much. but maybe both. on the other hand, those are some CRAZY stilettos! are all of the shoedazzle shoes so skinny and tall? i thought vicky's was bad with the 3 3/4 but at least they're usually stacked... i guess these are being driven around looking hot shoes ;)

Cindy said...

They are both awesome...I think I'd go with option 2 though. I'm seriously thinking about joining shoe dazzle...I'd love to see the choices they would come up with for me!

http://cindyluvtoshop.blogspot.com/

Milly said...

both are nice...but my fave is no # 2

K said...

I couldn't get around in either of those heels but I love #2! I'm a sucker for buying multiples of something I like as well. I just got 2 pairs of the same shoes in different colors to match the 1 pair I already have :)