Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Day Is It Again????

I have a few pics to post still, and I have no clue what day I wore what, so here it all is...

Brown Dress - ATL (It has a flat pleated neckline...I swear I just got this, so not sure why it's not on the site anymore)
Cardi w/rosette - ATL (I know the pic is washed out, but you get the idea)
Leopard belt - Target
Necklace - Forever21
Metallic strappy wedges - Target (I LOVE these and this day one of the straps busted...got to get them fixed!)
*No clue why I look so mad in the picture...promise, I'm not!



Black cami - AGX
Black lace, smocked shirt - Faith21
Herringbone pants - Old Navy
Clover necklace - Forever21
Black peeps - Enzo


Black ruffle neck shirt, white trim - SimplyFashion
Red peep toe heels - Madeline, Ross


The brown dress and this linen skirt are really some of the better outfits I've worn lately. I have no clue what the deal is, I blame it on a combination of things...not feeling good about myself, work stress, and no inspiration for the lack of posting and blah outfits. I know it will pass, so I'll keep trekking along.
How do you deal with a fashion slump?

10 comments:

Kyla said...

Oooh, I love those shoes! They remind me of Dirty Dancing :)

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Very nice! What do you think of the Faith21 brand? I might venture out this weekend and try on a few things.

Hillary said...

I love the necklace! Also really like the black ruffled top with the b/w skirt. Super cute!

Tina said...

I really like your rose skirt. Too bad Faith 21 is too small for me.

Milly said...

love the necklace....i really like the lace top and the pleat skirt

Anonymous said...

http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/pfzcnz9h/Sleeveless-Dress-With-Front-Twist-From-Ann-Taylor-Loft

This is the one, right? It got sold out in a flash.

-PS

Modest Mom said...

Glad to be back to reading your posts. You always have great outfits!

Trace said...

Definitely great outfits all around! I especially love those metallic Target wedges and that gorgeous linen skirt. I have totally been in a wardrobe funk myself. I've been so busy this summer, I don't get up on time, and I just have to throw on something so I can make it to work. I've been trying to set out my oufits the night before, that is helping a little!

Deborah-lee said...

I wouldn't have thought of wearing that frilled neck blouse with anything other than a plain skirt.

You've teamed it with a pattern just perfectly!

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

Gooooooooorgeous! :) To conquer a fashion slump, I usually devour a few magazines, absorb the magic of Carrie Bradshaw's outfits through a 'Sex & The City' marathon or hit up a few excellent style blogs, such as this one.. totally cures sartorial stress!