Monday, June 8, 2009

Playa Trip

So if you read Hill's blog (which you should!), you know she got married in Playa last week. The trip was fun and relaxing and I can't wait to get back there. Here are some pics of what I wore while I was there. Unlike Hill, I don't think I ever actually put on a full outfit except for in the evening. My day wear consisted of a bathing suit, cover up, hat, shades, and jewelry! I was one of the only ones I saw at the resort who had accessories on! The saline pool and the ocean water did tarnish my earrings, but since I got them at Forever 21, I was fine with it, I actually expected it.

Wedding Outfit:
Blue Dress - Target
Necklace - Forever21, when I saw Ally's, I HAD to get it. The store by me didn't have it, but I ordered it online. I now know the store by me is just a bit behind of what's online.
Gold flip flops - Target




Out on the Town (Resort):
Red side tie dress - Forever 21 (part of their Faith 21 line)
Turquoise wedges - Payless
Turquoise necklace and earrings - Dots


I used double sided fashion tape to tape the dress to my bra so it wouldn't show.


Take a look at Jamie and Frank, I love Jamie's casual but flirty smocked, embroidered tank and khaki shorts with heels. Frank's resort style is so dead on! Not many men can wear white pants, but he looks great! They are a classic and fabulous couple!



Stay tuned for my thoughts on the new Faith 21 line from Forever 21....

10 comments:

Hillary said...

You look great even in the pool with your fab earrings! I love what you wore to the wedding, but my ab fav is the tangerine/red dress set off by turquoise. I want to steal that look!

Deborah-lee said...

oh my! you look so fabulous in that blue dress and the necklace looks perfect.

I know the wedding was less formal occasion, but you could wear that same dress to some fabulous cocktail wedding or other dressed up event. I'm jealous. I love it!

Zuzuli said...

You've got great legs mama!!
Looking good!

Caroline said...

Wow - you look AMAZING in both of these dresses! And you do have fantastic legs!

Love the blue-green shoes!

Modest Mom said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you are back. Looks like you had a great time. Love the red dress -- You look fabulous!

Trace said...

Wow two great dresses! You are so tan and gorgeous too! Gosh I want to go to the beach now. My sister and I were supposed to go to Cancun this week, but with all the swine flu stuff the flights got cancelled. Hopefully we can rebook for August. Anyway welcome back!!

Jules said...

You look so great in those bright dresses. The empire line really shows your figure well

Fell4fashion said...

SUCH pretty dresses!! I want both of them and they are the best colors! :)

J said...

I really like the necklace. Now I have to get it.

Who are you Weesha? said...

Wow you look super hot in both dresses, love the necklace as well!