Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Faith 21

When Forever 21 announced they were going to have a plus size line, I was kind of excited. I know I can't fit into the "regular" sized of F21, so I had some hope. I typically wear misses sizes, but have also had luck in the women's or plus section on bottoms.


Here's the deal....Faith 21 is truly NOT a line for plus size ladies. It's tailored to a junior plus and stops at size 16....uh, isn't that considered misses still? It is to me, but I'm not a junior and haven't been for a long time. The quality of the clothing is not great, but I didn't and don't expect much from a store that sells me a dress for $15. It's along the lines of Dots (if you've shopped there before), but I will say that they do have some pieces that you can find in both juniors and plus size. Their selection is limited, but they update the website a couple of times a week and have more available online than in my store I go to. I would recommend trying everything on if possible because their sizing is not consistent and can and will throw you off a bit. I tried on a dress in XL and it fit me, but then another dress (similar style) only the the 2XL fit me...you get what you pay for.

Faith 21 does have cute, trendy clothing, with some casual and laid back pieces as well. I really love their accessories....they're so affordable, and they have some great, trendy pieces. Even though their clothing is not made that well, I will most likely continue to go because I do love a great bargain and I like to try some of the "of the moment trends."

Below are some pictures of what I've purchased from the Faith 21 line...didn't realize until right now that it was so much!

No comments: