Sunday, June 21, 2009

08 Monday's Outfit

Over the first weekend in June I hit up Ann Taylor Loft and scored a couple of great final sale items for $14.88! I love ATL's final sale items...you can score some great deals at price points of $4.88-$19.88, of course your best bet is to try everything on so you can be sure it fits properly. Anyone else scored some great stuff at ATL's final sale rack?

Monday's Outfit

Floral, smocked shirt - ATL
Navy crops - NY and Co
Off white s/s cardi - ATL
Belt - NY and Co
Heels - Nine West

The sleeveless shirt has a pretty floral detail and a smocked neckline...love it, this is going to be a great summer staple. The cardi has a little rosette detail on the left side, just a little delicate touch!

2 comments:

Milly said...

I like your floral top.
I passed by ATL awhile back ..picked up 1 pair of flats and Gold Strappy Sandals and a navy floral scarf

chantal1922 said...

A few weeks ago I got a black skirt from ATL for $10!