Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 End of the Month

End of the month = busy, busy time at work. I opted for this casual outfit at work today, well, because I can. The top is a lot more casual than I would typically wear to work, but since I'm going to be chained to my desk all day I figured it would be fine.

Thursday's Outfit
Black tee - Kohl's
Printed skirt - JCPenney (reminds me of watercolors, right?)
Black belt - NY and Co
Black sandals - Nine West
Necklace - Target


Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

Tina said...

Love love love that skirt!

Rachael said...

What a luscious, drool-worthy skirt!

Kimberly said...

Absolutely gorgeous skirt! And love the shoes, twin!

tiltedhalo said...

Totally loving this outfit! That skirt is beautiful. You are so fashionable!

Cristina said...

Loving the entire outfit. Great colors in your skirt!

Lydia said...

Ah! I'm new to your blog, and i LOVE that skirt!!! Those shades of blue...and the pattern! It's gorgeous! :)

Milly said...

love the colors on your skirt

MissAmy said...

That skirt is so Carrie! It reminds me of the outfit she wears at the beginning of the movie to look at the apartment with Big. AND it looks great on you!

TexNYQueen said...

gr8 skirt...like wearable art

Elaine said...

That skirt looks like a painting! You look great!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

tiltedhalo said...

Just dropping by DAILY wondering where the new posts are. LOL

Trace said...

This is gorgeous, what a beautiful skirt. I also just got a really cute skirt at JCP. I love those shoes too!

Elaine said...

I love how you downplayed the bold print of the skirt with an all black palette. Love this!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com