Thursday, April 23, 2009

23 So Ready for the Weekend

Am I the only one who's so ready for the weekend? Right?

Thursday's Outfit
Blue paisley dress - Ross
Navy s/s cardi - NY and Co
Brown sandals - Nine West
Necklace - Ann Taylor Loft


I scored this dress at Ross for $5.99!!! That was the "normal" price, so imagine if it was on clearance. I typically hate going into Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc. The store (imo) always seems picked over and a total mess, but sometimes when I'm with a couple of friends or more often alone, I can get my mind right and go in there. I tend to only buy dresses at these stores because I hate trying stuff on!

Using Kimberly's idea to use the self belt to tie outside of the cardigan...I like the way it turned out!

7 comments:

Lynette said...

I used to look forward to the weekends, now I think they come too soon.

Milly said...

Cute dress!....i look forward to the weekend too but then they go by so fast :(

Kimberly said...

Love the dress - the color is gorgeous and the price!!! Wow! Glad you like the little belt trick. I can't take credit for it though. I learned from the great Hey Hey Helen over on Flickr's Wardrobe Remix.

I'm with ya on the weekend wishing!

Hillary said...

wow, another dress! I like the cardi belt thing too, but aren't you hot or is it cold in your office.

Trace said...

I am SO SO ready for the weekend!! Beautiful dress, fabulous deal! Belt and cardi look great too. TGIF!!

Adela said...

you look stunning in that shade of blue!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Zuzuli said...

You look fantastic!! I also tried the dress belt over the cardigan last week and it worked like a charm!