Thursday, April 23, 2009

20 Monday - 22 Wednesday

Monday's Outfit
Cream ruffle shirt - Target
Jacket - Target
Pants - Forth & Towne
Brown sandals - Nine West
Necklace - Kohl's





Tuesday's Outfit
Black cami - AGX
Black smocked shirt - Kmart
Herringbone pants - Old Navy
Black peeps - Enzo
Black studded belt - Target





Wednesday's Outfit
Blue cami - Old Navy
Blue v-neck - Old Navy
Pin stripe pants - Old Navy
Grey peep wedges - Payless
Navy scarf - Target



I've been so lazy this week...I haven't even really done my hair all week...I mean, yea, I brush it, but I've been just pulling it back in a little clippy and not even curling it/styling it. Work is crazy busy right now!! My favorite out of these 3 days is Tuesday...I love the shirt and I love the belt...so lucky they go together! I know I've worn the Wednesday outfit many times already, but it's an easy go to and I was running late, love the new scarf though (worn that already too!)
Thanks for the birthday wishes and for coming and reading and/or commenting...I love reading what you liked, what you didn't, and any suggestions. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I love Monday's necklace and the way you are wearing your scarf on Wednesday. (I'm going to have to try that one.) And I think I really like the jacket on Monday, but I can't tell since the pic is a little dark. Is it red tweed?

V said...

Hey Tina, thanks for the comment! The jacket is actually an rust color orange.

MissAmy said...

ha! i have that same jacket from Target - check it out - http://www.amycarriere.com/2009/04/leather-cuff-outfit/.

Also, I am so in love with outfit #2 - that is my absolute favorite color scheme - sooo sophisticated.

Milly said...

Mon: Love the jacket and color
cute necklace
Tues: love the belt...i cant seem to make belts work for me ..ugh!
Wed: Love the scarf..it looks fab