Thursday, April 9, 2009

09 Thursday's Outfit

So my pursuit of VIP tickets didn't go well. We literally had 4 people on a conference call all trying online to get in for the top tier VIP tickets...no luck. They sold out so we had to settle for the second level VIP tickets. This means no picture with the guys, but at least I will be at the concert. I'm trying not to be too greedy (it's hard!!) and realize that everything happens for a reason. Yes, I am really that upset about concert tickets! I'll live and we have the top tier VIP for the day before in Dallas, so that's good!

Thursday's Outfit
White cami - AGX
Metallic striped scoop neck - Ann Taylor Loft
Grey pin striped pants - Old Navy
Grey vest - NY and Co
Grey peep toes - Payless
Necklace - NY and Co



I wanted to try the vest out again, but I just haven't found anything in my closet that looks "right." I think it also has to do with the fact that the vest doesn't fit 100% properly, but this will have to do!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by the blog!

6 comments:

Modest Mom said...

Sorry bout the tickets, but 2nd isn't so bad.

I really like your outfit today. The vest adds a more polished layer to it.

Milly said...

i like it

Lynette said...

nice vest

2bella4u said...

I like the layers the outfit is very flattering!

michelle
http://circleofstyle.blogspot.com/

Lesa said...

Hi,

I have recently discovered your fashion blog and I love it. I have become inspired to start my own. I just set it up tonight, but I would love for you to take a look at it in the next little while and see if it is worthy to add to your list of blogs that you watch.

I would really like to be "discovered" because I would love some advice and also a pat on the back when I occasionally get it right.

Hope it's okay to send this email,

Lesa

http://alwayssummertink.blogspot.com/

tiltedhalo said...

I love the layering and the colors too. Nice put together outfit.