Monday, April 6, 2009

01 - 03 Catching Up a Little Bit

Here are last week's Wednesday - Friday's looks. Since starting my new project, I am one busy bee during the day!
Wednesday's Outfit
Shirt - Target
Grey cardigan - JCPenney

Grey stripe pants - Old Navy
Grey peep wedges - Payless

Grey/aqua scarf - Athena
Necklace - NY and Co









Thursday's Outfit
Shirt - Kohl's
Navy pin stripe pants - Old Navy
Necklace - NY and Co
Grey peep wedges - Payless



Friday's Outfit
Cream tank - Banana Republic
Cream sweater coat - JCPenney
Jeans - Target
Ruffle heels - Target
Necklaces - Ann Taylor Loft








7 comments:

Modest Mom said...

Hard to decide which outfit I like best. I do like the aqua with the grey though.

Rachael said...

That sweater coat is gorgeous!

Kayleigh said...

I agree, it is hard to choose...you really look great in all of them, but I adore that gray and aqua combo.

You really have a flare for pairing neutrals with subtle pops of color :)

Milly said...

nice outfits....i want those Target heels

MissAmy said...

my fave is Fridays. the shirt is such a flattering shape on you!

Ally said...

I love the tied/belted waist on those tops.

tiltedhalo said...

I cannot get over all the great finds you find at Target. We have a Target, but I can never find anything (I think I might've mentioned that before). You look great in every outfit, but I think the first one if my favorite.