Monday, March 23, 2009

Three Outfit Posts

Here are three outfits I've worn in the past two weeks. I'm going to start posting again regularly tomorrow!
This was a Friday casual outfit
Details:
Yellow/White shirt - Old Navy
Argyle cardi - Target
Dark rinse jeans - Target
Red peep wedges - Ross
Necklace - Target







Floral silk top - Old Navy
White ruffle neck cardigan - Old Navy
Black pants - Forth and Towne
Black peep toe wedges - Payless
Black belt - NY and Co
Black bead necklace - NY and Co



This last picture was at a friend's baby shower. I'm wearing a dress from NY and Co, Target tights, and Steve Madden shoes.

5 comments:

Ally said...

Yay! I've missed you :)

That argyle sweater is too cute - I'm so jealous of it.

Rachael said...

Me too on both counts!

Trace said...

Three gorgeous outfits! I especially love those red peep wedges and the necklace from Target!

Milly said...

I have the same argyle cardi...i like how you paired it up with a yellow top and red shoes..have to try that :) oh nice necklace with that outfit too

tiltedhalo said...

Glad you're back!

All of the outfits are nice, but I especially love the second one and of course the dress.