Thursday, March 5, 2009

Be Back Soon...

Hey Everyone!

I won't be able to post until sometime next week, but I'll be wearing cute outfits until then!

I have a repair guy coming today to the house to figure out what's wrong with my internet connection and phone. I'm going out of town tomorrow to go to a NKOTB concert. I'll be back Sunday, for work on Monday. Then on Tuesday, I'm heading out of town again to Louisiana to go to another NKOTB concert that evening and I'll be back at work on Wednesday....busy, busy!

Have a great weekend and thanks for all your comments!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are nuts with your NKOTB! Have a great time!

Milly said...

Enjoy!....take plenty of pics

V said...

I know, I do sometimes think that I'm crazy myself, but I promise, promise, promise I'm one of the more tame fans....there are some crazies out there!

Rachael said...

Oh good grief. I just googled them. They really are back together!

tiltedhalo said...

Oh my gosh - do people still listen to and like NKOTB?! Seriously? Wow! Have fun. LOL

Trace said...

Can't wait to hear about the concerts!!

Zuzuli said...

Hope you had fun!!
I'll be seeing them at the end of the month!