Monday, March 30, 2009

30 Monday's Outfit

Hope everyone's weekend was good...mine was relaxing after battling the allergies!

I'm going to the Britney Spears concert tonight with some friends....It's Britney, bitch! Should be a good show, I've seen her in concert before.

If you're a NKOTB fan...head over to people.com, they just announced their summer "Full Service" tour dates for the US...will be going to some of those shows as well!
Monday's Outfit
White lace cami - Old Navy
Green/white cardi - Old Navy
Brown "tweedish" pants - Forth and Towne (these are really not tweed, but have that look)
Brown belt - NY and Co
Brown peep pumps - Shoe Cents
Necklace - Ann Taylor Loft




Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Have a fantastic evening at the concert. I ♥ that cardigan too!

My Shenanigans said...

You look fantastic!! I love that cardi!

Milly said...

have a good time...send me the pics from your last NKOTB concert
nice cardi..i have it too
you inspired me for an outfit last week-Thurs

gigiofca said...

Pretty cardi.

Have fun tonite!

Trace said...

Have fun at the concert and be sure to post a re-cap!!

Great outfit, beautiful cardi!

Bianca said...

Have fun! I love that Card - i have it in yellow, but I am thinking about adding the green or blue. I never had a patterned cardigan before, but I have really started liking them this year - I guess it helps to see other people wearing them! :-)

Ally said...

Like everyone else, I love that cardi!

I'm like a ringleader, I call the shots *shakes it* I can't wait to hear all about the concert - I'm a huge fan.

Zuzuli said...

Love your cardigan!
My sister saw Britney recently and said it was an amazing concert! It's no New Kids though ;)

Kayleigh said...

Adore that cardi, the whole outfit looks FAB!

Hope you had fun :)

tiltedhalo said...

Love the spring colors - very nice outfit.