Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 Tuesday's Outfit

I love CAbi, but to tell you the truth, most of the reason I go to the CAbi show is to socialize. I think their clothes are very cute, but not so affordable. This cardigan was regularly $98, but since I got a hostess discount, I paid half price for it. It's nice and all, but it's not made out of any extraordinary material. In any case, a CAbi show is fun to see all the new designs and catch up with friends.

Tuesday's Outfit
Off white tank - Banana Republic
Black/off white cardigan - CAbi
Herringbone pants - Old Navy
Black peep shoes - Newport News
Necklace - Ann Taylor Loft




7 comments:

Zuzuli said...

Great outfit! Your proportions look fantastic!

Milly said...

Nice cardigan...love your necklace!

Modest Mom said...

Love the cardigan! Great outfit.

Ally said...

Cabi has a cute piece every now and then, but I just will not pay that much for clothing I'm buying in someone's living room. I know that's probably harsh, but it's true.

However, you look super cute and I do really love that cardi!

Trace said...

That cardi is great, your waist looks so tiny woman!

I've never heard of CAbi, but yes wow $98 is quite pricey!! Glad you got a discount.

tiltedhalo said...

Totally love this outfit. Very pretty.

Sara Carter said...

I too initially went to a CAbi party to socialize, but ended up loving the clothes. Their fit is unparalleled, and I always get compliments on my outfits. I've found that most of the pieces are worth the money, especially because I can shop out of a home with a glass of wine, and good friends!