Monday, March 2, 2009

02 Monday's Outfit

I hope everyone's weekend was great, I had a packed schedule on Saturday, but it was fun!

So, I've been browsing more and more daily outfit/fashion blogs and really getting great ideas of how to put more outfits together, mostly the same kind of "uniform," but just a bit more of colors and pattern mixing I wouldn't have thought of on my own. I really love reading others blogs, so please feel free to let me know if you start a new one! I find new ones every week that I add to my google reader and if you'd like me to add you to my blogroll, just let me know.

A bit of pattern mixing again...wow, I'm getting brave! I really love this outfit and feel as if I'm straight out of a JCrew or Banana Republic catalog.

Monday's Outfit
Stripe flutter sleeve shirt - Banana Republic
White ruffle collar cardigan - Old Navy (super clearance $10!)
Black pants - Forth and Towne
Pink snakeskin belt - Target
Polka dot scarf - from Athena (wow, Athena...so many scarves and I haven't even worn all of them!)
Black wedge peep - Payless




I have a new accessory that I just received from KT for the Michelle Obama challenge on Thrifty Muse. It's a fab pearl pin/brooch that is gorgeous! Thanks, KT and I'll be wearing it sometime this week!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

polka dots, stripes & snakeskin ~~ you are on a roll, chick! Looks great!

Cat said...

The scarf is lovely. I am fond of a classic scarf tied at the neck.

I can't wait to see the new brooch!

Milly said...

love the scarf...i'm looking for a polka dot scarf...you got yours for free..lucky gal...love this pattern combo.

ohthatgirl said...

Love...everything...about...this!

Zuzuli said...

Great job V!
The belt was the perfect touch!

Trace said...

Totally J Crew catalog! Cute and polished, as always!

Seriously you have the best belts and best scarves ever!!

Hillary said...

I really love this outfit! The scarf looks great!

tiltedhalo said...

Ooh, you are so daring with the pattern mixing, but it looks so good. You put together outfits I wouldn't even think to. As always, loving the belt - gives it that little pop of color.