Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Statement

On Saturday I went to a friend's birthday party and it was so much fun! I've been trying to come up with a statement necklace and since I don't want to spend a lot of money on one particular necklace, I decided I would put together my own using my necklaces I already have. Here is my attempt at the Statement Necklace Part II. I think this is much more on track than my first time!

31 Statement Necklace Outfit
Tan cami - Old Navy
White crew neck tee - Target
Black pants - Target
Black pleated shield cut out heel - Gojane.com
Assorted necklaces - NY and Co, Target, Charming Charlie's, Michael's

I'm going to have the Birthday girl's (my friend, Jamie) head to toe outfit later this week.

Shout out to Kimberly as she was also celebrating her birthday this weekend...Kimberly, I raised a glass (or 3) to you on Saturday! I hope you had a Fab birthday weekend!

7 comments:

Zuzuli said...

LOVE what you did here!! awesome necklace!

Milly said...

all these necklaces look great together! love them

Ally said...

100% brilliant.

I think I was just inspired :)

Kimberly said...

That is a whole lotta necklace and I love it! I keep telling myself to just toss on a white tee with jeans and some major necklaces for a night out, but haven't yet. You rock! And thanks for the shout out!

tiltedhalo said...

Love the necklaces, they go perfectly with your outfit. Really jazzes it up! I'll be fashionable yet, getting tips from you. You really inspire me, thanks!

*Lady D* said...

Love your assorted collection of necklaces!

Trace said...

This is totally cool, I love how you've paired the necklaces with such a cute, simple outfit. Gorgeous!