Monday, February 9, 2009

Update to Post - Birthday Girl Outfit

Here is an update to my original post from here. It was my lovely friend, Jamie's birthday party that I went to a couple of weekends ago and I wanted to post her gorgeous outfit on the blog!
Jamie's Birthday Outfit
Black bubble dress -French Connection
Black tights - Target (I think, maybe Nordstrom's though)
Fuschia/Black heels - Armani
Necklace - Macy's


When you have these sexy, killer heels like Jamie's, these should be the star of the show (outfit) and they were! Everyone loved them and complimented Jamie on how great she looked while celebrating with family and friends!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Awww Jamie looks so lovely!

tiltedhalo said...

She looks fabulous and those heels are smoking. Love the color of those heels. She really looks nice.