Monday, February 2, 2009

Last Week's Catch Up

29 Thursday's Outfit
Striped top - Loft (new)
Red ruffle cardigan - Merona, Target (new)
Black pants -Merona, Target
Red peep toe pumps - Madeline Stuart, Ross



This outfit was very simple. I ended up adding a black beaded necklace before I walked out the door. I was so late this particular morning and just threw this on. I know the picture isn't that great either, but this is what happens when you're rushing out the door, an hour late for work!


30 Friday's Outfit
Striped Flutter Sleeve top - Banana Republic (new)
Dark rinse jeans - Merona, Target
Red peep toe wedges - Ross
Black studded belt - Target
Pearl necklace - Charming Charlie

A little bit sailor, a little bit pirate...I can't decide. I love this shirt and of course got it in another color. The sleeves as the great detail making a boring t-shirt interesting. I cut my feet off in the first pic, but the second one was a bit blurry.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the striped top and especially all the red shoes!

Zuzuli said...

you look fabulous in this outfit!
i'm going to try wearing some stripes...

MUG said...

Loving the red shoes! Especially the wedges!

Milly said...

i'm scared of stripes...i stay far away from them..lol..but after seeing you in this cute stripe flutter sleeve top makes me want to buy one similar to this and give it a try..cute red wedges as well as the necklace...ruffled cardi is cute too

tiltedhalo said...

Loving the peep toes - so pretty. I so wish I were more bold and wore eye catching colors. Red is hot!

I really like both outfits but the second one is my fave. Looking good girl.