Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by the fab Kimberly over at Fab Finds Under $50 to show my blogspots! I also have a couple of places I blog from...home and the office (yikes, I know!).

Here's the 1st: The Office


I'm lucky enough to have my own office (especially since I'm a consultant), but here is where I sit every day to get my work done. I have a table and two chairs in front of my desk for any meetings I have (none), but it's pretty standard. Behind me is another table that I have some stuff on, but nothing too exciting. My door is closed so I could take the picture without someone becoming suspicious of me! I don't have any personal stuff at work because I'm a consultant, but I've been there for about a year and a half working on major projects. Dual monitors (necessary) to get the job done! A Lemonade cup from the rodeo that gets filled about 3x a day to drink all that water! I'm not a lefty, but I trained myself to work the mouse with my left hand so I could give the right one a break....no carpal tunnel here!

Here's the 2nd: My home (2nd bedroom that is now an office/video game room

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for laptops? I think I might be. I don't know what it is about them, but I've never been a fan, so I have an old school desk (Target), PC (Dell), a Bodybugg (that I need to get to 100% of use soon), and my old paychecks/tax return info. I filed my taxes last week, but yet to clean this stuff off. You'll see on the right had side in that plastic bag...that's Rosetta Stone, so I can finally speak Spanish. I can understand, read, and write it, but I can't get those verb tenses 100%! I also have some boxes on either side of the desk that still need to be unpacked from my move (ummmmm....back in November??? uh, yea)...I'm lazy, what can I say?

An extra pic so you can see why it's the "video game" room...the BF sitting on the floor because the small TV is on another box (yea, I'm classy like that) and those boxes haven't been unpacked, but he HAS to play his new PS game. That cutie in his lap is Napoleon. We had to snap a pic of this because Napoleon never sits in his lap, but this day was so excited to see BF and wanted to sit with him.

If you'd like to show me your Blogspot, please do!!! I'd love to see it!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I love this pic of Dre so engrossed in his game all while little Napoleon poses for you. Too cute!

gigiofca said...

Did you learn Spanish from the Rosetta Stone? Or are you a native speaker? I will be impressed if it was all Rosetta.

tiltedhalo said...

I'm lucky enough to my own office too and I now have a door on it (I finally got that put on last summer). I'm in bliss, just having a door on my office. LOL

Anyway, love both of your set ups and I an not a fan of laptops either. My home computer died and I'm borrowing my sister's laptop so I can do my homework and stuff - I'm not crazy about it at all, but it does serve the purpose. LOL

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I would love for you to see my blog and let me know what you think. Big fan of yours...and I really like your style.

http://honeybunchesoffashion.blogspot.com/