Thursday, February 26, 2009

26 Thursday Outfit

I'm glad that the weekend is approaching, and this one will be busy for me! I'm going to a friend's CAbi party to see their new Spring line, let's see how much damage I do.

This is another "spring-y" outfit with the colors, I ended up taking the necklace off because when I got to work, I just felt like it was too much. The white ruffle collar shirt underneath is s/s and a button up. This would be a purchase I really should have contemplated longer...my initial reaction was "hey, it's on clearance for $3, I can always use a white shirt with ruffles!" I typically wear a L in tops unless it's a button up, then I need an XL to make sure the buttons actually keep the girls inside. I didn't try this top on and the buttons pucker open in the chest area. But, since it was new and a clearance purchase from a while ago, my only resort is to hide it under a cardigan. The top actually has seaming details, but that's under the cardigan...oh well, better luck next time!

Thursday's Outfit
White s/s ruffle collar shirt - Target
Pink cardi - Old Navy
Brown "tweedish" pants - Forth and Towne
Scarf as a belt - from Athena
Brown peep pumps - Shoe Cents




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

11 comments:

Work With What You've Got said...

That necklace shirt and sweater are perfect together!~ I love this on you!~

Milly said...

love this look!....cute shoes and another great scarf!

Milly said...

leave the necklace on, it looks great with the outfit

ohthatgirl said...

Ooooo, I love all the details of this outfit. And whoot! Scarf as belt!! :O)

Kimberly said...

So pretty! You are too much with your "too much" comments - the necklace was a fun pop (no that the outfit isn't good without it, but I'm just saying!).

Deborah-lee said...

I actually love the contrast of the necklace with the cardigan.

The shoes are wonderful too.

Thanks for sharing!

gigiofca said...

I like the necklace, too. Very cute.

Athena said...

The close-up of the necklace, the ruffle and the cardigan is lovely!

Trace said...

Yay for spring! Love the fun colors of your outfit, so beautiful. That necklace is perfect with the top!

Cristina said...

I think the necklace works just fine with the outfit! And you can't beat a $3 button up:)

tiltedhalo said...

Man, I need some cardi's in my life! They look fabulous on you. I really like that scarf and the necklace looks great with the outfit.