Monday, February 23, 2009

23 Monday Outfit

Apparently, lots of things to say today (5 to be exact!)
#1 I'm trying to channel Spring here and mix it up by pairing some colors and patterns I wouldn't normally try. BTW, this pic was taken after a long day at work, so my yellow shirt looks rumpled....and my head makes a surprise appearance today!

#2 Did everyone watch the Oscars? I did and everyone is hating on Miley's dress, but I really liked it along with Marisa Tomei's dress. That's my 2 cents for the Oscars.

#3 Has anyone been shopping at their local Target? If so, have you noticed that since Isaac Mizrahi's exit and new location at Liz Claiborne that Target has tried ramping up their "new" Merona Collection line? It's different from the regular Merona brand, with the added word of Collection on the tags. I know IM couldn't have taken his whole team to LC, and these Merona Collection pieces have a major IM feel (in my opinion).

Monday's Outfit
Yellow/white shirt - Old Navy
Aqua cardi - Target
Brown pants - Forth and Towne
Brown belt - NY and Co
Brown faux suede heels - Target
Necklace - NY and Co






#4 Taking a hint from OTG's What That Girl Wears, if you have a blog that I'm not reading...tell me about it! Leave a comment or shoot me an email and I'll add you to my reader!
#5 For my NKOTB fans (came out today (12 days and counting to my next NKOTB concert!))

6 comments:

Trace said...

Hey V! Love the springy look!

A few things - watched the Oscars, Miley's dress had a lot going on, but I liked it too. My fav was Freida Pinto in blue - she was flawless. Also, (shockingly) I haven't been to Target for a while - now I want to see what that Merona Collection is all about.

Wooohoo NKOTB!!

Amanda Allison said...

Hello!

I love that cardigan. Did you get it recently? I have to check if my Target is carrying it because I loooove the color.

Great outfit. One of your best!

Milly said...

Love the color combo...and i also liked Miley's dress..lucky you, you get to go on another concert of them :)

MissAmyShops said...

I have to get my bum to Target stat & check out the new goods! Thanks for the tip.

Great color mix BTW!

Oh, and please check out my blog here - www.missamyshops.com. I've got you on my reader/blogroll - this might be my first comment though.

eednic said...

that's a really nice color combination! love it together!

tiltedhalo said...

Nice outfit and I really like that necklace.