Thursday, February 19, 2009

19 A Scarf A Day Week - Thursday

My picture today is dark, but it was the best one out of the bunch. I guess when I wear knits, in pictures it comes out sloppy, but in person it's fine. I wish I had purchased some additional lace camis from Old Navy...they're so comfortable and cute!

Thursday's Outfit
Blue lace cami - Old Navy
Blue gathered v-neck - Old Navy
Navy pin stripe pants - Old Navy
Grey peep wedges - Payless
Orange and white scarf - from Athena's giveaway


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

I love the pop of orange with the blues and greys. :o)

Sheila said...

Love the orange scarf with the blue!

I adore camis - I wear them under almost everything in the cold months. I have about 20.

You look lovely in this!

Cat said...

This is one of my favorite ways to tie a scarf. Some people think it looks a bit airline steward-esque, but I dig it. In fact, I learned to tie a variation on this from an AirFrance stewardess. AirFrance is très fashionable.