Wednesday, February 18, 2009

18 A Scarf A Day Week -Wednesday

Okay, I'm totally running out of ways to tie these scarves! I've watched the videos, read the instructions, but maybe it's just me, I always feel like I'm choking! I'm going to stick it out though and I have my next two outfits kind of planned, so I should be fine.

Have you ever set your alarm, not heard it or maybe turned it off, but not get up? When you finally get up, you're like, "OMG!!!!" That was me this morning. Apparently, I turned my alarm off and snuggled back into bed....when I finally got up it was 7:15 am and I needed to be showered, dressed, and to work by at least 8:30! It wasn't enough time for me, but somehow I managed and I even took the dogs out! Maybe I need 2 alarms...I used to do that.

Wednesday's Outfit
Thin wrap top - CAbi
White cami - AGX
Pin stripe pants - Old Navy (detail pic)
Scarf- Athena's giveaway (detail pic)
Grey peep wedges - Payless
Silver chain bracelet - Kenneth Cole, Macy's
Little Napoleon in the smaller pic sniffing around



I think this wrap shirt is so cute and versatile, but for me it doesn't photograph well. Maybe it's because I kind of lean when taking my daily pics, but in all of my pictures it wasn't sitting flat and instead looked bunched up and wrinkled. I've made sure that in person, it's flat, so wishing it would photograph that way!

9 comments:

Zuzuli said...

You're doing a good job with them so far! I don't know if I can pull of a scarf look...I should atleast try though....

Milly said...

The scarf is so pretty.

Pam said...

I love this outfit, especially the scarf.

Caroline said...

Yup, this is a lovely look too. You have a very smooth silhouette, going in and out in all the right places - fine knits were made for showing it off!

gigiofca said...

Nice w/the scarf. I love the pants in shoes in particular as well.

Honeybunchers said...

Ditto on the smooth silhouette--this is the first time I'm seeing your blog and I'm loving it.

I too have the same problem about scarves, I own like a gazillion of them because of I love them and think they are fab, but when it actually comes down to wearing them I usually just wrap it around my purse.

I like your idea of doing a week's worth of putting on scarfs. Maybe I'll do that next week or so.

Rachael said...

You are rocking these scarves. I have a few which I never wear, because I hate having anything around my neck. I'm gonna suck it up and wear them!

ohthatgirl said...

I love your theme of the week and you are definitely rocking the heck of these scarves.

Cat said...

Oooh, very pretty blue and grey combo. It's subtle, with lovely details.