Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17 A Scarf A Day Week - Tuesday

This is my favorite scarf from the lot that Athena sent me. Of course because it's animal print! After this picture I changed up the scarf and just "threw" it around my neck in a kind of messy, I-meant-to-do-this way. The way I had it in the picture (I call it cowboy style) wasn't the cutest I figured out after seeing the picture, but I still decided to post.

Tuesday's Outfit
Brown pants - Forth and Towne
Camel color v-neck shirt - Banana Republic
Scarf - giveaway from Athena
Red belt - NY and Co
Red pumps - Shoe Cents




I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!

6 comments:

Milly said...

Perfect!....that scarf is great.

Caroline said...

Love the way the cowboy-style scarf makes it look like you've a plunging v-neck top on!

I too am a great fan of leopard print... in fact, you've inspred me to dig out some leopard print tomorrow!

tiltedhalo said...

Now, I'm loving the way you're wearing this scarf and it so compliments your outfit. Loving it!

MissAmyShops said...

i'm sure it was cute the other way too! when i wear a scarf it migrates throughout the day into all different styles. i'll tie it in the morning, drape it later in the day, tie it around my head on my way home. they always take on a life of their own when i wear them. they are just too fun!

ohthatgirl said...

I lurve the scarf and the way you are wearing it.

Sheila said...

I actually really like the way this scarf looks. I love the two hits of red with this outfit, too! Well done! The belt is just awesome and shows of your tiny waist.