Friday, February 13, 2009

13 Borrowing Another Look

When I saw this picture of America Ferrera in InStyle, I thought, "why don't I wear one of my white shirts like that?" And so I did...today. I don't have a thin, braided belt, so I just used one that I had. This pic from InStyle, is from last August, but can be worn any time of the year. Cat from Thrifty Muse left a comment with the P.S. question of "has anyone ever told you that you look like America Ferrera?" Cat, no one has told me that, but I'll take it because she's so damn cute!

Friday's Outfit
White button down - Old Navy ($4.99!!)
Camel cami - AGX (need this underneath b/c the white shirt is so sheer!)
Dark rinse jeans - Target (hello...I wear these just about every Friday!)
Brown peep toe heels - Unlisted, Shoe Cents
Brown belt - NY and Co
Silver Necklace - NY and Co
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and thanks for all the comments and stopping by my blog! Take a look to the right and you can subscribe to my blog (and others) by adding it to your reader!

6 comments:

dana said...

cute. might try that one 2morrow. i have that necklace too. i thought i got it at the usual place - ann taylor loft. thanks for clearing that up.

Chantelle said...

I don't think there is anything better than a crisp with shirt with denim.

I love that look. x

tiltedhalo said...

Another great look jazzed up with some heels. Love it. I need to check out that subscribe feature.

Hanif said...

Amazing Blog


Please Vist,
http://sohafashionpoint.blogspot.com

Kyla said...

You totally do look like America Ferrara. I though before I even read it on your post. Such a cute, classic look!

Cat said...

Not sure how I missed this post. I love the look! You do look like America Ferrera. I like the crisp white shirt with those peep-toe pumps.