Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 My 100th Post!!


Wow...I can't believe I've posted so much, or that I had so much to "show" or "say." Since it was my 100th post, I decided to #1 wear animal print (love it!) and #2 wear the red heels already with the animal print. This is the same type of outfit I've worn before, but with black, white, and red. I initially had a black pencil skirt on, but it was too much for work, of course the BF said..."wow, that looks great!" but when I looked in the mirror I was like, oh no...not for the office.

Tuesday's Outfit
Red cami - AGX (not shown/seen)
Black/white animal print cardi - NY and Co
Black skirt - Target
Black tights - Target
Red patent shoes - Target
Red patent belt - Came with a dress I have
Red beaded necklace - Old Navy




I really appreciate the comments I get from readers on what I did right, and what I should rethink. Reading other blogs is fun to find inspiration and how to remix and pair clothing differently than your first instinct. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

12 comments:

Milly said...

growl..lol...you look fab!!..and congrats.

MUG said...

I love those red shoes! Red is the perfect celebration color for a 100th post!

Kimberly said...

hot-cha-cha! I love the animal print and red! Looks great, V, and yay to 100 posts!

Sara♥ said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I love animal print with red.. so classy, yet sexy!

Amanda Allison said...

Great outfit. If you're going to wear it at night, I think you should go with a skinnier heel. It will add a little more sexy to the outfit.

You have great brows, by the way!

Zuzuli said...

Congrats on the 100th posting!
I also love the animal print...I try them on all the time but have not yet found one I truly adore. Looks awesome on you!

Cat said...

I want to see the pencil skirt. I love the black, white and red--classic combo.

tiltedhalo said...

Girl, you are killing it with those heels! Love that outfit!

Hillary said...

happy 100th! Love the outfit!

Erica said...

Happy 100th post! You always inspire me with your deals and how you put it all together!

Sheila said...

Happy 100th post! You look amazing in this!

You know, years ago I would have never worn even half the stuff I do now (not just because I was heavier) to the office. I would have "saved" a lot of these outfits for "good". Pfft! Life's short! Wear what you love!

Trace said...

Wooohooo happy 100th post girl! Love the look, and of course love the shoes - I've got them now too thanks to your great rec!!