Monday, February 9, 2009

09 Monday's Outfit

This outfit post is at the end of the day, along with my picture (after work, commuting, walking the dogs...yes, in my heels). I typically take the picture before I go to work, so this outfit is a bit wrinkled and not looking 100%.

Monday's Outfit
Grey cami - Target ($1.98, people!)
Purple, grey, white floral shirt - Loft
Grey pants - Forth and Towne (these are a bit wide legged)
Grey peep toe wedges - Payless
Black and pearl necklace - Charming Charlie
Grey belt - Target

3 comments:

Milly said...

very nice..love the necklace

Cat said...

Purple looks great on you. It must be one of your best colors.

tiltedhalo said...

Another great outfit. Loving the colors and I love that belt. I'm so jealous of these belts and your waist. You look fab, chica!