Thursday, February 5, 2009

05 Thursday's Outfit

I wanted to title this Terrible Thursday, but I didn't want to be so negative. Too bad, I kind of am today..boo. Here's looking for a brighter afternoon and evening...I know it will get better!

Yesterday during my lunch break, I met a friend for some "shopping therapy" and we hit up NY and Co. I have a GC, so I wasn't spending any extra money...thankfully. I got this tank yesterday and it was on clearance...yea!

I've always had a thing about pairing grey with brown, but since I've seen some fellow bloggers do it, I jumped on the bandwagon and tried it out. I really like the way it looks with navy as a combo. I also really like navy, maroon, and grey.

Today's Outfit
Grey swing cardigan - Daisy Fuentes, Kohl's
Multi color tank - NY and Co
Navy pin stripe pants - Old Navy
Brown belt - NY and Co (30% off now)
Brown boots - Two Lips, Zappos.com



I hope everyone has a good day and thanks so much for stopping by to check out the blog!

4 comments:

tiltedhalo said...

Love, love, love this outfit with the exception of the cardigan. While I love all of your cardigans, this one doesn't do it for me - it's not the color, I think because it's swingy and I don't care too much for the sleeve length, other than that the outfit is very nice and the boots are smoking!

V said...

Thanks tiltedhalo...I have to agree with you. This swing cardi doesn't do anything for me. I've tried it many times, but I think this is something I need to let go of...

Sheila said...

Great outfit! I love the grey and brown together with that top. Good score!

Hillary said...

I'm digging the grey and brown too!