Wednesday, February 4, 2009

04 Wednesday's Outfit and Birthday Wishes

It got cold again (for Houston) today and I love it! I didn't have an outfit planned for today, so I had to get thinking when I woke up this morning. I do remember seeing Jessica from What I Wore with this and figured I could make my own clothes work for me in this same way. I get such great ideas of what to wear from reading all my favorite blogs!
Today's Outfit
Cream flutter sleeve, ruffled shirt - Target
Herringbone pants - Old Navy
Brown woven belt - Target
Brown faux suede shoes - Target
Gold disc necklace - NY and Co

This particular shirt is new (well, I've worn it once) and I still have some new pants I need to get hemmed in my quest to actually wear all my clothes. The shirt has a tie neck as well, but I don't like the way it looks so I tie the strings behind my neck.

I also wanted to send a very Happy Birthday to one of my best friends, Lynette! Here's a pic of us at a party not too long ago (you may recognize the dress from a previous post). Lynette is a great friend who is more like a sister to me. Happy Birthday, Lynette!!

6 comments:

Cat said...

I like the way your worked those neutrals. Is there a touch of purple in there, or is it just my imagination?

Fashion Therapist said...

I like the ruffled top. So cute!

tiltedhalo said...

Total jealousy over here. LOL Love your style - I haven't seen a bad or so so outfit yet. Those pumps are the bomb! (Yeah, I know nobody says "the bomb" anymore). LOL They really are hot though.

tiltedhalo said...

Oh and happy birthday to your friend, Lynette.

Erica said...

Very ladylike and pretty!

KT said...

Looks great!