Monday, February 2, 2009

02 Back to Work

Back to work on Monday...but I have lots of color on today!


I hope everyone of you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was great, and although I did not make it to a Superbowl party yesterday, I had a great time with the BF and the dogs, going on a few walks and then relaxing and watching the game at home.

Today's Outfit
White cami - AGX
City Style Ruffled Sleeve Top - NY and Co
Aqua cami - Target
Grey pants - Old Navy
Grey belt - Target
Grey peep toe wedges - Payless
Necklace - Somewhere in Laredo


I really love this top with yellow, grey, and the aqua blue color. This is going to be a great piece for spring and summer and it's already on sale at NY and Co! The sleeves have a cute flutter detail and a tie back that is covered up here to keep warm, but will make a great accent detail when it gets warmer.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by to read my blog!

9 comments:

MUG said...

Loving all the colors here! The belt works so perfectly too!

Milly said...

pretty colors on your blouse

Caroline said...

Love this whole outfit, but especially the cardi and the necklace - it's gorgeous!

Athena said...

That is a beautiful color!

Ally said...

Looooove these colors together!

Kimberly said...

Not fair - you have two great gray belts and I can't seem to find one! I love this color combo today!

tiltedhalo said...

I thought I responded to this one...maybe it was my wacky computer. Anyway, I'm so loving that top. You look nice in bright colors.

Erica said...

You look great in brights! And that shirt will go with absolutely everything.

Nicole said...

I just love your dress!! It's beautiful...