Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27 Tuesday's Outfit

Nothing exciting here, but I really do love this top with the ruffle neckline....I seriously love just about anything with some ruffles!

Today's Outfit
Purple ruffle top - Kohl's (new)
Pin stripe pants - Old Navy (new)
Grey faux suede heels - IM, Target

Wasn't sure if I really love the neckline with the tie or without...you tell me. In the pic, I have it tied, but I have two smaller pics with the tie and no tie detail.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to read my blog!

5 comments:

Zuzuli said...

Love the colour combination!!
I wish we had Kohl's and Target here...but it just gives me an excuse for a road trip! hehe

Pam said...

I love the color of your shirt - the ruffles are cute too.

fledglingfashionista said...

I wish I could be bold like you and wear a tie shirt. I think they are so cute and that color is gorgeous!

Milly said...

nice top...it looks good both ways

tiltedhalo said...

Love that ruffled top, I especially like the color - is purple your fave color?