Monday, January 26, 2009

26 New Clothes Monday, Part II

I'm continuing on getting all my new clothes worn this next week as well. So I truly have a clean slate to start with and rewearing and remixing my clothes.


Today's Outfit
White v-neck 3/4 sleeve - Merona, Target
Purple and grey cardigan - NY and Co (new and super clearance)
Grey pants - NY and Co (new)
Grey peep toe wedges - Payless (new)
Grey patent belt - Charming Charlie
Purple multi scarf - Target



I scored 3 pair of heels this weekend at Payless for $37...such a great deal! I'm still on the pursuit to find great weekend shoes (see Friday's post) and I think these grey wedges will work for some weekends. I'm still very open to suggestions, so please let me know what kind of shoes you wear on the weekends!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

8 comments:

MUG said...

Oh those wedges are adorable!! Great buy!!

Ally said...

Love those wedges and that scarf!

Milly said...

i like everything..the cardi, wedges and the scarf

Tammy said...

I want those wedges!! So cute!!

tiltedhalo said...

You look really nice, love the scarf and the wedges. You really know how to pull off an outfit.

On weekends, I usually wear flats. Sometimes on the weekend when I'm feeling especially cute, I'll throw on some heels. LOL

Erica said...

Those heels are so cute! Obviously I need to go to Payless immediately. Also love the soft colors on the cardi...overall a soft, pretty look!

Hillary said...

The shoes are so cute. Seeing your shoes makes me want to spend money!

KT said...

I think this is quite possibly my favorite outfit I've ever seen you in. It is tres flattering! All of it! Very well put together!