Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 New Stuff Tuesday

It's official...I have a uniform. I knew I had a lot of cardigans, but really just noticed I wear them every day! I don't know what it is about them, I just love them. My uniform is shirt or cami under cardigan with pants....today there's a spin because I have a skirt on, but usually it's the uniform. I'm showing both looks with and without a cardigan. And check out my cute new necklace from Loft that I scored for like $4!


Today's Outfit
Stripe l/s shirt - NY and Co
Pink cardigan - DressBarn
Grey pencil skirt - Old Navy
Black Tights - Merona, Target
Black peep toe Mary Janes - Newport News
Multi bead necklace - Ann Taylor Loft
Grey belt - Target

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I almost bought that same necklace at Loft! I am sad I didn't now, but I was trying to how some self-control. I love your uniform! Cardis are the best!

Milly said...

I like your uniform lol and that necklace so pretty.

Trace said...

Perfect uniform! I absolutely love the color of that cardi - great find!

tiltedhalo said...

Girl, you sure can dress...I haven't seen an outfit that I didn't like so far. You have some fab accessories. Love, love, love that belt, btw.

Ally said...

I have a "uniform" too and I try to shake it, but I just can't. It works, so why fight it?

MUG said...

That pink cardigan is just too perfect! I love the entire look!

dana said...

i have that necklace too. i love it!