Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14 Surprise!

No exciting news or anything. The surprise is the fact that two of my little dogs wanted to be in the picture with me this morning! I had the BF take the pic this morning and instead of being straight up and down, I'm a little angled...I'm not leaning, that's his positioning of the camera. But, Belle and Vader were too cute to pass up the pic. I know they look demonic because I didn't fix the red eye, but I didn't have time today. I assure you, only Vader is demonic...he's moody and bad!

Today's Outfit

Silver cowl neck tissue tee - Mossimo, Target
Navy cardigan - Merona, Target
Navy pin stripe pants - Old Navy
Navy pumps - Nine West, Shoe Cents
Grey patent belt - Charming Charlie
Multi strand silver necklace - NY and Co

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and it's always one of the first I read each day. Cute doggies and what a great outfit!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Cute. I love the navy & grey. Where in the heck did you find cute navy pumps? I'm sure if I find this Shoe Cents they won't have anymore. Navy shoes are soooo hard to find!

Hillary said...

I like this combo! And I looove it when the doggies make the pic. I should visit them soon and see your new place.

Trace said...

Cute doggies! I really love that gray patent belt too - I need one like that!

Lynette said...

I like Vader's blue collar he's sporting. The color is soooo him. Belle's timid pose and pink shows that she is sensitive and caring.

ohthatgirl said...

LOVE the combo of navy and grey. You are giving me ideas. :O)

tiltedhalo said...

I love that color combination as well. I have alot going on round bout the mid-section so I stay away from belts. You look great! Oh and your doggies are so cute. Does anyone know if Spanx really works? What about this infomercial I've been seeing - Kymora?

tiltedhalo said...

I googled the Kymora and the reviews are horrible. I figured that thing was too good to be true. The Spanx gets mixed reviews. Guess I should just do some sit-ups. LOL

Ally said...

That navy/silver/gray are badass and I love it on you. I especially loooooove your doggies!