Monday, January 12, 2009

12 Monday's Outfit

I didn't want to get out of bed today...it's so comfy!


I scored some great deals this weekend at Loft, they are having an additional 25% off of already marked down items. I also FINALLY received my NY and Co package that I ordered on Christmas Day!!! It took Forever! I don't know what I was thinking on some of the items I purchased....lots of them have to go back to the store, but that just means I can pick out some other great stuff. I swear, I think I need a 12 step program for shopping great deals.


Monday's Outfit
Purple and grey v-neck babydoll top - Loft
Purple s/s sweater - NY and Co
Grey wide leg pants - Forth and Towne
Grey/silver heels - Shoe Cents





10 comments:

Trace said...

Beautiful shoes! I just love purple on you. And I'm with you on the 12-step program for sale shopping - I NEED ONE too!

HoneyChildsStyle said...

Cute Shoes. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!

Ms. LMC said...

I love the combo!!

Deborah-lee said...

Love those shoes. I wish I could wear such high ones.

I really love those colours together. Looking good!

Milly said...

cute shoes!

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

Adore this color palate -- I want the cardi!!! You look super :)

Athena said...

I'm adding this to my recreate list! Very cute shoes!

Erica said...

This is one of my favorite outfits of yours so far! The warm purple with the cool grey and silver is just right.

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

The purple is purty and those shoes are adorable.

tiltedhalo said...

I love wide leg pants. The whole outfit just flows and the shoes are hot!